How We Navigate COVID-19
During the Coronavirus pandemic, C&C Resort Services takes additional steps and precautions when we clean homes and villas to further protect our employees and clients. In particular we:
- Adhere to CDC guidelines for cleaning
- Use disinfectants that kill 99.9+% of all viruses and bacteria
- Pay added attention to frequently touched surfaces including but not limited to:
- Light switches
- Door knobs
- Remote controls
- Appliance controls
- Wipe all hard surfaces, using a wet solution
- Use towels and linens laundered according to the manufacturer’s instruction at the warmest temperature, and thoroughly drying all items
- Mop all floors using EPA-approved disinfectants
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect all cleaning tools such as vacuums, brooms, etc. after each use.
For their safety and protection, each employee is provided with masks and gloves.
Each day, employees must certify they do not have a fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose or sore throat, or live with nor accompany anyone who tested positive for COVID-19.
Please let us know if anyone who previously occupied your property was feeling ill or tested positive for COVID-19.